1/7 Photos of Baked Chicken Breasts With Horseradish Cream Sauce
This is a simple dish with a subtle horseradish cream sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute without browning.
- 4Whisk in milk, bring to a boil, and cook, stirring, until sauce is thick and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in horseradish, sour cream, sugar, mustard, and vinegar.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Arrange chicken breasts, skin side up, in a baking dish.
- 8Spoon half the horseradish sauce over chicken.
- 9Bake 45 minutes until chicken is tender.
- 10Broil chicken for 5 minutes to brown.
- 11Reheat remaining sauce and serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breasts With Horseradish Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.2
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 292.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar