This is a simple dish with a subtle horseradish cream sauce.
Make and share this Baked Chicken Breasts With Horseradish Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute without browning.
- Whisk in milk, bring to a boil, and cook, stirring, until sauce is thick and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in horseradish, sour cream, sugar, mustard, and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange chicken breasts, skin side up, in a baking dish.
- Spoon half the horseradish sauce over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Broil chicken for 5 minutes to brown.
- Reheat remaining sauce and serve over chicken.