1 hr 5 mins
A different way to do chicken breasts using cornbread stuffing. Just put it in the oven and relax. So good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 lbs total)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 3Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and pepper and place in single layer in baking dish.
- 4In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix, corn, water and melted butter.
- 5Mix well and spoon over the chicken.
- 6Combine soup, milk and parsley and mix well.
- 7Pour over the stuffing, cover and bake for 35 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake for 8 to 10 more minutes until stuffing is golden.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breasts With Cornbread Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 1136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 33.2 g