Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very moist and delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt or 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream or 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients.
- Place chicken in mixture and turn to coat.
- 3 Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade; coat each piece with crumbs.
- Arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350-°F for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
My family loved this. I tried it with the mayonnaise choice. Also, I did not have enough lemon juice so I also added some lime juice. Consider it a compliment when my 13 year old daughter says it is the best chicken she has ever had.
Very moist chicken! Great recipe, even with foregoing the marinating step. Its mild flavor pairs up nicely with a stronger side dish. I ate my chicken with Tangy Cranberry Relish (#12735), and thoroughly enjoyed it. Easy preparation too! Thank you Brenda!
I used Mayonnaise to make the chicken breast. I halfed the recipe for 3 large Chicken Breast (bone-in).Marinated them over night. Wonderful flavor. I will be making this over and over. Easy to reheat.