Recipe by BrendaM
Very moist and delicious!
Top Review by vromano3
My family loved this. I tried it with the mayonnaise choice. Also, I did not have enough lemon juice so I also added some lime juice. Consider it a compliment when my 13 year old daughter says it is the best chicken she has ever had.
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt or 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream or 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients.
- Place chicken in mixture and turn to coat.
- 3 Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade; coat each piece with crumbs.
- Arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350-°F for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.