1/1 Photo of Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This chicken is very good. The sauce is a sherry wine sauce. This is from a 1973 Betty Crocker cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 6 large chicken breast halves (2 1/2 to 3 lbs.)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup light cream (20%)
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon tarragon leaf
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chervil, leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In oven, heat butter and oil in 13 1/2x9x2 inch baking dish until butter is melted.
- 3Place chicken in baking dish, turning to coat with butter.
- 4Arrange chicken skin side up; bake uncovered 1 hour.
- 5Heat soup, cream and Sherry, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in tarragon leaves, Worcestershire sauce, chervil leaves, garlic powder and mushrooms.
- 7Remove chicken from oven; drain fat from dish.
- 8Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- 9Cover tightly; cook 15 to 20 minutes longer or until fork tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 447.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 17.8 g