Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a favorite recipe passed down from my mother....an outstanding cook. Perfect company dish and easy to prepare. I serve it with flavored rice and a fresh vegetable.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crumbled rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons bottled mint sauce
- Place chicken breasts in lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over each& sprinkle with salt, pepper& crumbled rosemary.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Combine defrosted orange juice concentrate, dry white wine& mint sauce.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Continue baking for another 20 minutes until chicken is nicely glazed, basting with pan juices at 10 minute intervals.
I didn't know how nice chicken can go together with mint sauce. I like the rosemary smell and taste too. I didn't have orange jiuce concentrate so I used some orange juice instead. Perhaps this is why I couldn't taste the orange tinge. All in all, a wonderful main dish. I will try this again for sure. Thank you Cecilia!!
This was a very flavorful way of preparing chicken. I used fresh grown and dried rosemary...I am sure fresh rosemary would be lovely, too. Thank you for posting!