Recipe by Oolala
Easy and fast for those crazy days when you don't feel like cooking but need to make something anyway! Blend a few ingredients, pour over the chicken, and bake. From the President of the Edgewood Garden Club in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Top Review by volleygirl27
I made this last night, and I was not impressed at all. The chicken it's self was alright, however the sauce/gravy was not very good. I found the combination of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and Cream of Mushroom soup to be a bit salt for my taste. Also, I thought that that wine flavor would cook down a bit, but it was rather overpowering.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup mushroom, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a 2" deep pyrex baking dish leaving space between the breasts.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done (maybe another 15 minutes).
- Place chicken on plates with gravy poured over it.