2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
I received this recipe years ago from a coworker. It remains one of our all time favorite chicken recipes and I love that the rice gets cooked at the same time in the same pan. I have never made this recipe without skin on and bone in chicken breasts so if you decide to use skinless, boneless the taste may be very different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- 2Place the uncooked rice in the bottom of a 9X11 baking pan.
- 3Mix soups, sherry and butter together and pour a little over the rice to moisten it.
- 4Salt the chicken breasts and place the salted chicken breasts on the rice.
- 5(It is okay if they overlap some).
- 6Pour the rest of the liquid on the breasts.
- 7Sprinkle parmesan cheese, almonds and paprika on top.
- 8Note: Do not add any moisture to the soups.
- 9The only liquid is the wine.
- 10Bake 2 1/2 hours uncovered at 275 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breasts and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.3
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 130.5 mg
- Sodium 961.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 36.2 g