Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Mmmmmm--this is so good and so creamy. You will enjoy this dish.
Make and share this Baked Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 13x9-inch baking dish and arrange breasts in dish.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Mix soup and apple juice together till well combined.
- Spoon evenly over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over soup.
- Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to an hour, or till chicken is tender.
OMG Darlene! This was fabulous!! I followed the recipe exactly and served it over extra wide egg noodles with a side of green beans. It was like eating Sunday roasted chicken with stuffing but in a fraction of the time. This is a new addition to my list of comfort foods. Heck, I even ate the left-overs, something I RARELY do! Thanks sooo much for a great recipe!
Super! Have made twice in fact. I used more dressing-can't have too much dressing. Second time I made ahead through the dressing and then melted butter before putting in oven.
i put this together in less than 5 minutes, popped it in the fridge and headed to work. dh drizzled with butter and baked it when he got home - there was not much left for me when i got home because they liked it SO much! - i can't wait to try this when i can be here to enjoy it, but he and dd give it 2 thumbs up!