Recipe by Darlene Summers
Mmmmmm--this is so good and so creamy. You will enjoy this dish.
Top Review by Malriah
OMG Darlene! This was fabulous!! I followed the recipe exactly and served it over extra wide egg noodles with a side of green beans. It was like eating Sunday roasted chicken with stuffing but in a fraction of the time. This is a new addition to my list of comfort foods. Heck, I even ate the left-overs, something I RARELY do! Thanks sooo much for a great recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup oleo, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 13x9-inch baking dish and arrange breasts in dish.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Mix soup and apple juice together till well combined.
- Spoon evenly over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over soup.
- Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to an hour, or till chicken is tender.