1/3 Photos of Baked Chicken Breasts
1 hr 5 mins
Darlene Summers's Note:
Mmmmmm--this is so good and so creamy. You will enjoy this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 13x9-inch baking dish and arrange breasts in dish.
- 2Top with cheese slices.
- 3Mix soup and apple juice together till well combined.
- 4Spoon evenly over chicken breasts.
- 5Sprinkle stuffing mix over soup.
- 6Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- 7Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to an hour, or till chicken is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.4
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 132.9 mg
- Sodium 767.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix