Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in Best Loved Slow Cooker Recipes. It was very tasty and I served it over rice.
- 2 -3 whole chicken breasts, cut into halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Rinse chicken breast and pat dry; place in Crock Pot. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken breast. Cover and cook on Low 8-10 hours or on high 4-5 hours.