Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
It's Classic Cooking with Coca Cola!
- 4 whole chicken breasts, split
- 4 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 cups Coca-Cola
- 4 tablespoons blanched slivered almonds
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Mix the soups together and add the Coca Cola and garlic.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish and pour the soup mixture over it.
- Sprinkle the parsley and almonds on top.
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 1- 1/2 hours.