Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I always have the ingredients on hand to make this dish. I usually serve it with steamed rice.
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or chicken tenders. If you use chicken tenders, will need to use 14-16 tenders.)
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml water
- 236.59 ml grated cheese (your choice of cheese)
- 473.18 ml seasoned stuffing mix
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- Lightly spray 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Combine soup and water.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of soup mixture.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix on top of cheese.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- (When using chicken tenders the cooking time decreases.).
Super-easy, super-good comfort food! I loved this dish! My husband said it was pretty good, which is actually a compliment from him, and even my 2 year old who is very finicky about meat liked it! My husband did say it would be better if it was soupier and cheesier, so I may try doubling both next time. Like other reviewers, I covered the dish with foil for the first half of cooking time. I even emailed this recipe to my mom, telling her she has to try it. Thank you!
This was really tasty! Used tenders and based on other reviews, covered with foil the first 30 minutes, uncovered for 20 minutes, covered again with foil and turned the oven off and left in for another 10 to 15 minutes. Used fat free Cream of Chicken Soup and a mix of Cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Used Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken. Might try the cornbread stuffing next time for a different taste. Thanks for the recipe Juenessa! It was a big hit!!
Incredibly tasty and easy peasy!