1/6 Photos of Baked Chicken Breast
1 hr 10 mins
I always have the ingredients on hand to make this dish. I usually serve it with steamed rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray 9 X 13 baking dish.
- 2Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish.
- 3Combine soup and water.
- 4Pour over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle cheese on top of soup mixture.
- 6Sprinkle stuffing mix on top of cheese.
- 7Drizzle melted butter on top.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- 9(When using chicken tenders the cooking time decreases.).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.7
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 198.3 mg
- Sodium 1203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 45.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix