Recipe by Juenessa
I always have the ingredients on hand to make this dish. I usually serve it with steamed rice.
Top Review by tanya.c.trout
I actually do this in my crockpot by putting in the chicken, layering sliced montery jack on top, using both cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups (mixed with milk not water) and the stove top on the top of it all. It turns out super yummy after being cooked all day!
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or chicken tenders. If you use chicken tenders, will need to use 14-16 tenders.)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup grated cheese (your choice of cheese)
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Combine soup and water.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of soup mixture.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix on top of cheese.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- (When using chicken tenders the cooking time decreases.).