I always have the ingredients on hand to make this dish. I usually serve it with steamed rice.
Make and share this Baked Chicken Breast recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly spray 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Combine soup and water.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of soup mixture.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix on top of cheese.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- (When using chicken tenders the cooking time decreases.).