Recipe by Juenessa
I always have the ingredients on hand to make this dish. I usually serve it with steamed rice.
Top Review by mistydisa
Super-easy, super-good comfort food! I loved this dish! My husband said it was pretty good, which is actually a compliment from him, and even my 2 year old who is very finicky about meat liked it! My husband did say it would be better if it was soupier and cheesier, so I may try doubling both next time. Like other reviewers, I covered the dish with foil for the first half of cooking time. I even emailed this recipe to my mom, telling her she has to try it. Thank you!
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or chicken tenders. If you use chicken tenders, will need to use 14-16 tenders.)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup grated cheese (your choice of cheese)
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Lightly spray 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Combine soup and water.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of soup mixture.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix on top of cheese.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- (When using chicken tenders the cooking time decreases.).