Recipe by WendyMaq
Adapted to serve four from South Beach Diet online. Phase 1.
Top Review by College Gal
This was an excellent chicken recipe. I halved the recipe and just used a can of sliced mushrooms. This had a really great flavor and this chicken was so moist. I will definitely make this again!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons fresh tarragon
- 1 cup button mushroom, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Chop Tarragon and Garlic together with olive oil to make a paste.
- Massage garlic mixture all over breasts.
- Place chicken in glass baking dish and add mushrooms, stock, and white wine. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil, baste breasts, and sprinkle cheese on top of each.
- Bake for an additional 5 - 10 minutes or until browned and cheese has melted.