Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This delicious soup is 2 for the price of 1!
Make and share this Baked Chicken and Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in 9x13 pan and sprinkle liberally with garlic and paprika
- Cover with foil, put in 350 degree oven and bake for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in medium pot, boil up about 6 cups water with vegetables, salt and pepper. cook for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove pan from oven, drain off liquid and strain into soup pot.
- Bring to boil, adjust seasonings and there you go! A delicious pot of chicken soup and baked chicken on the side!