Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another great recipe from Pillsbury
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9 inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Evenly spread rice in bottom of dish. Sprinkle half of contents of seasoning mix packet over rice.
- Arrange chicken over rice. Sprinkle remaining seasoning mix over chicken.
- Pour soup and water over chicken and rice.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (180 ) and rice is tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
It seemed like a good combination but it just didn't pan out. The seasoning mix, which was dominated by parsley, did not have enough flavor to properly season the chicken.