- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken stuffing mix or 2 cups Pepperidge Farm herb dressing
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in baking dish, sprayed with no-stick spray.
- Put cheese on top of each piece of chicken.
- Mix soup and water and pour over the top.
- Mix melted margarine with dressing and sprinkle on top of cheese.
- Bake 1 hour, uncovered, at 325 F degrees.