Recipe by Margie99
Yummy and comforting. The recipe called for cream of mushroom soup but we prefer cream of chicken soup, use what you like.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked broccoli
- 2 sliced green onions
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, milk, mustard and atrragon. Stir in chicken, broccoli and green onion. Spoon about 1/2 c mixture into center of each tortilla. Fold in sides and roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 12x8 or 9x13 dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, sprinkle with cheese and bake 10 minutes longer.