- 1 cup light beer or 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or to taste)
- 8 ounces brie cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour the beer or wine into a glass baking dish large enough to lay out the chicken. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano on both sides, and place in the dish.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until juices run clear. While chicken is baking, slice Brie with the rind into 1/4 inch thick slices. When chicken is done, place slices of Brie over the top. Return to the oven for 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is melted. Voila, chicken with Brie sauce is complete!