Recipe by BondGirl
Very fast and easy, plus healthy. I usually use frozen chicken tenders instead of breasts.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (9 ounce) bag frozen artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, about
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, artichokes, mushrooms and peppers, season with salt and pepper, cook for 2 more minutes and set aside.
- Slice the chicken breasts into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Season the chicken pieces with rosemary, salt and pepper and place them in a large baking dish in a single layer.
- Spoon the artichoke mixture evenly over the chicken and add the wine and broth.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.