Recipe by ellie_
We've been making this chicken for years and everyone enjoys it. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May 1981)
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe for dinner this evening & it was just great, & I'll definitely make it again, SOON! I used 4 chicken breasts. I started with the breasts bottom-side up & added more of the breadcrumbs just before sprinkling with paprika. Then, after 30 minutes, I turned the breasts over, basted with melted butter, sprinkled more breadcrumbs over each one & then added the sesame seeds. I was extremely pleased with the outcome! Many thanks for this great recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (3 lb) roasting chickens, cut up
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- Grease a baking dish big enough to hold chicken in one layer.
- In a pie dish combine the 1/4 cup melted butter with lemon juice.
- In a pie dish combine cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter/lemon mixture than roll them in the breadcrumb mixture and arrange in prepared dish.
- Drizzle remaining butter over chicken and then sprinkle with paprika and sesame seeds.
- Bake for one hour, basting frequently and turning chicken halfway through cooking time.