We've been making this chicken for years and everyone enjoys it. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May 1981)
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- Grease a baking dish big enough to hold chicken in one layer.
- In a pie dish combine the 1/4 cup melted butter with lemon juice.
- In a pie dish combine cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter/lemon mixture than roll them in the breadcrumb mixture and arrange in prepared dish.
- Drizzle remaining butter over chicken and then sprinkle with paprika and sesame seeds.
- Bake for one hour, basting frequently and turning chicken halfway through cooking time.