Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My Aunt Sally made this once when we were visiting. Very yummy.
- 6 chicken breasts (with bone)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Mix together cream of chicken soup, dry onion soup mix, and wine and pour over the chicken.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 1.5 hours in a 13x9 inch pan. Serve with rice.
This was very easy to prepare. The chicken was moist and tender. The sauce makes a wonderful gravy, which I served with mashed potatoes instead of the suggested rice.
Simple and delicious. Have made beef roast using these ingredients. Like it even better with chicken. Gravy over rice.