1/18 Photos of Baked Chicken
Kim D.'s Note:
This chicken recipe is so easy, I hesitated in posting it. But I couldn't find it posted here, and it's so good, I thought I'd share it. It's my favorite way to bake chicken because it's moist and tender every time and the flavor is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Rinse chicken breast under cool running water.
- 4Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- 5Place chicken in dish.
- 6Brush the melted butter over the chicken, using all the butter.
- 7Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 8Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.
- 9~NOTE~Chicken takes only 50 minutes in my oven.
- 10Don't over cook, as they might turn out tough.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 192.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: