Recipe by Kim D.
This chicken recipe is so easy, I hesitated in posting it. But I couldn't find it posted here, and it's so good, I thought I'd share it. It's my favorite way to bake chicken because it's moist and tender every time and the flavor is delicious!
Top Review by joyful1975
OMG! This chicken was so freaking awesome! I made it exactly to recipe and then at the end of cooking I mopped the chicken real good with BBQ sauce and finished cooking it for about 10 mins. When I took it out it smelled SO good! The skin was brown and crispy and with the BBQ sauce it tasted almost as good as grilled. It was very tender and moist inside too. I used Mrs. Dash regular seasoning quite liberally instead of the other seasoning mentioned. One note...be sure to line your pan with tin foil as it gets kind of messy. Also watch your chicken from getting too brown before its cooked. Just put tin foil over it so it doesnt burn. If you're going to add the BBQ sauce, dont cover it or it will steam and all your yummy crispy skin will pull off the meat.
- 4 chicken breasts, with bone and skin
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 teaspoon Season-All salt (I use McCormick's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse chicken breast under cool running water.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in dish.
- Brush the melted butter over the chicken, using all the butter.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.
- ~NOTE~Chicken takes only 50 minutes in my oven.
- Don't over cook, as they might turn out tough.