Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are a great and healthy snack. This gets you started. After the first batch, play with spicing them up to suit your taste. Don't tell you kids they are good for them, just put them out and watch them disappear.
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, canned, drained, rinsed and dried with a towel (better still cook them from dry)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add olive oil to garbanzos and mix until each is coated.
- Spread on baking pad, 1 bean layer.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, stirring and flipping about every 10 minutes.
- Remove and toss with salt.