1/6 Photos of Baked Cherry Tomatoes with Parmesan Topping
Another winner from Bon Appetit. A wonderful side dish or appetizer course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour oil into 13x9x2-inch broilerproof ceramic baking dish.
- 2Add tomatoes, turn to coat with oil.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Top with parsley and cheese.
- 5Preheat oven to 400.
- 6Bake tomatoes just until plump and shiny but not split, about 10 minutes.
- 7Preheat broiler.
- 8Broil until tomatoes begin to split and cheese begins to color, about 2 minutes.
- 9Serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cherry Tomatoes with Parmesan Topping
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 343.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g