Recipe by yooper
Another winner from Bon Appetit. A wonderful side dish or appetizer course.
Top Review by Bev
This is such a beautiful and delicious dish! There were no cherry tomatoes to be found in the store so I bought grape tomatoes for this recipe. They were like a little burst of flavor in every bite! This is a delightful way to serve tomatoes. I loved the mealted parmesan on top. Thank you so much for posting! I know I will be making this one again!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour oil into 13x9x2-inch broilerproof ceramic baking dish.
- Add tomatoes, turn to coat with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with parsley and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake tomatoes just until plump and shiny but not split, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil until tomatoes begin to split and cheese begins to color, about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.