Another winner from Bon Appetit. A wonderful side dish or appetizer course.
Make and share this Baked Cherry Tomatoes with Parmesan Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Pour oil into 13x9x2-inch broilerproof ceramic baking dish.
- Add tomatoes, turn to coat with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with parsley and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake tomatoes just until plump and shiny but not split, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil until tomatoes begin to split and cheese begins to color, about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.