Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another winner from Bon Appetit. A wonderful side dish or appetizer course.
Make and share this Baked Cherry Tomatoes with Parmesan Topping recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Pour oil into 13x9x2-inch broilerproof ceramic baking dish.
- Add tomatoes, turn to coat with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with parsley and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake tomatoes just until plump and shiny but not split, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil until tomatoes begin to split and cheese begins to color, about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.
This is such a beautiful and delicious dish! There were no cherry tomatoes to be found in the store so I bought grape tomatoes for this recipe. They were like a little burst of flavor in every bite! This is a delightful way to serve tomatoes. I loved the mealted parmesan on top. Thank you so much for posting! I know I will be making this one again!
Beautiful color & flavor for a really neat side dish! Easy to follow instructions and a great addition to the 4 July dinner Thanks Yooper
Had these for a side with our meatloaf, love parmesan and it and parsley always seems to complement tomatoes!! Nice touch finishing under the broiler!! Very good, thanks for a keeper, Yooper.