1/1 Photo of Baked Cheesy Eggs With Leeks and Tarragon
A nice dish for a brunch. It's important to use fresh (not dried) tarragon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly grease/spray a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter; sauté the chopped leeks until they are tender. Place sautéed leeks into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 3Evenly sprinkle 1 cup ONLY of Havarti and the parmesan cheese over the leeks.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cream, tarragon, salt, pepper and paprika; whisk until well beaten.
- 5Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish over the cheese layer.
- 6Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Havarti and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheesy Eggs With Leeks and Tarragon
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 234.7 mg
- Sodium 241.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: