Recipe by joan in CNY
I have had this recipe for years and when someone on a thread mentioned Velveeta I thought I should post it.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, spread, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients; spoon into 1 quart casserole.
- Bake 20 to 25 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir before serving.
- Serve with chunks of toasted bread or tortilla chips. (I have transferred this to a chafing dish or fondue pot to keep warm and have provided chunks of bread and fondue forks. Always a big hit!