Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is always a favorite, its very cheesy and easy to make. My mom made it for us on special occasions and I'm not sure where it came from. Its very tasty, make sure you have a few people to share it with! Enjoy!
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 small onion
- 14 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 (20 ounce) cans white meat chicken (or more)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Boil Spaghetti in pan until its flexable.
- Melt Velveeta cheese, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and broth in medium size sauce pan.
- Place boiled and drained spaghetti in a 13x9 baking dish, pour cheese/soup mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese, bake another 10-15 minutes until slightly browns on edges.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes & serve.
This was pretty good. I liked the addition of the parmesan cheese. I think I would have preferred stirring the sauce and the noodles together rather than pouring it on top. I will try it again that way. Thanks for the recipe!!
I tried this for my 4 year old who loves pasta and cheese, it was a hit with the family! Very easy to make!
This is amazing! It is so good and sooo easy to make. Thanks for a keeper in my cookbook!