Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
- 462 g cream cheese
- 123 g fine sugar
- 123 ml eggs
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 46 ml homogenized milk
- 65 g graham crackers (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream the cream cheese in mixer.
- Add sugar and cream together.'.
- With mixer running on low speed, slowly add in half of the eggs.
- Stop mixer and scrape down bowl.
- Run mixer again. Add in rest of the eggs.
- Add in whip topping.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add vanilla.
- Crumble graham crackers and graham crust together.
- Scoop crust mixture into 7" ring and tamp.
- Pour filling over crust mix.
- Bake at 225 degrees celsius for 2.5 hours.