My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter bread and place butter-side down in 12x8" baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle with about 2 tbsp milk.
- 3Combine remaining milk, cheese, egg yolks, kirsch and seasonings; mix well.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff peak forms; fold into cheese and milk mixture.
- 5Pour mixture over bread in baking dish.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheese Toast (gruyere or Swiss)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 336.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: