Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm always looking for fast recipes the feed a crowd and this is a great one. The original recipe came from the Kraft Canada website.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add margarine.
- Stir in stuffing mix.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix cheeses together.
- Mix eggs, broccoli and 1 cup of cheese mixture.
- Add to stuffing, mixing well.
- Spoon into 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Made this for Fall Pick a Chef 2012 tag game and I really enjoyed this...DH lilked it but said he would rather have the broccoli separate from the dressing (what does he know). I did saute a little minced celery, onion and garlic and added to the dish because I usually add to any Stove top dressing that I use. Thank you for submitting this and I will be making this again just because I loved it! Served with Weight Watchers Baked Cod (4 Points)#426318 and a green salad.