I'm always looking for fast recipes the feed a crowd and this is a great one. The original recipe came from the Kraft Canada website.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add margarine.
- Stir in stuffing mix.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix cheeses together.
- Mix eggs, broccoli and 1 cup of cheese mixture.
- Add to stuffing, mixing well.
- Spoon into 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned and cheese is melted.