- 16 slices bread, crusts removed
- butter or margarine
- 8 slices Velveeta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter both sides of bread.
- Lay 8 slices in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Spread mustard on top.
- Cover each slice with velveeta cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slices.
- In seperate bowl mix together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour over bread and place in refrigerator overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cut into serving size pieces and serve hot.