Easy Denver type omelet that is BAKED in the oven- no flipping! So you can continue getting ready or enjoy some coffee and the paper instead of slaving over the stove! Found on The Scandinavian Society of Nova Scotia website and altered to my taste.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Beat eggs, water, and salt together.
- Melt the butter in a heavy ovenproof pan and then add the onions, ham and bell pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture over the onion, red pepper and ham mixture and then sprinkle with the cheese cubes.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. When the egg is set and the cheese has melted, the omelet is done.
- Garnish with parsley- if desired- and serve.