1/16 Photos of Baked Cheese Omelet
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Easy Denver type omelet that is BAKED in the oven- no flipping! So you can continue getting ready or enjoy some coffee and the paper instead of slaving over the stove! Found on The Scandinavian Society of Nova Scotia website and altered to my taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Beat eggs, water, and salt together.
- 3Melt the butter in a heavy ovenproof pan and then add the onions, ham and bell pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour the egg mixture over the onion, red pepper and ham mixture and then sprinkle with the cheese cubes.
- 5Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. When the egg is set and the cheese has melted, the omelet is done.
- 6Garnish with parsley- if desired- and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheese Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.0
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 311.3 mg
- Sodium 599.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 38.8 g