1 hr 5 mins
A perfect addition to any breakfast or brunch. I usually make it the night before, refrigerate it, and then bake it before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring water to a boil in large saucepan.
- 3Add grits and salt and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- 4Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Remove from heat and add cheeses, bacon, butter, garlic, black pepper, and hot sauce; stir well.
- 6Stir in eggs and pour into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 7Bake about 50 minutes.
- 8May refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheese Grits Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 510.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: