Recipe by Starrynews
This was inspired by a favorite appetizer at a restaurant. A quick and easy guilty pleasure!
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
WOW! These fries were so amazing! Who knew you could dress up store bought frozen fries and make them taste this great! These are a must try! We ate them all when I remembered I didn't take a photo. Made for Veg 'n Swap tag.
- 283.49 g package frozen french fries
- 113.39 g processed cheese, product (like Velveeta)
- 14.79 ml milk
- 2 slice bacon or 2 slice vegetarian bacon, cooked
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 roma tomatoes
- ranch dressing, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare french fries according to package directions.
- While fries are cooking, chop bacon, jalapeno, and tomatoes. Prepare the jalapeno according to your tastes - remove and discard seeds and ribs, if you prefer it less hot, or leave them in, if you like.
- Combine cheese product and milk in a microwaveable container and follow package directions to melt in microwave, stirring occasionally during heating process.
- When fries are ready, place on a serving platter and drizzle with the cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with the bacon, jalapeno and tomatoes.
- Serve with ranch dressing.