1/1 Photo of Baked Cheese Fries
This was inspired by a favorite appetizer at a restaurant. A quick and easy guilty pleasure!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare french fries according to package directions.
- 2While fries are cooking, chop bacon, jalapeno, and tomatoes. Prepare the jalapeno according to your tastes - remove and discard seeds and ribs, if you prefer it less hot, or leave them in, if you like.
- 3Combine cheese product and milk in a microwaveable container and follow package directions to melt in microwave, stirring occasionally during heating process.
- 4When fries are ready, place on a serving platter and drizzle with the cheese sauce.
- 5Sprinkle with the bacon, jalapeno and tomatoes.
- 6Serve with ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheese Fries
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 728.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g