Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a fast dip to serve any time of the year...I've made it for special occasions but also for a BBQ. It came from a recipe card free from Albertson's. Sooo good :)
- 1 ten inch round sourdough bread, hollowed out,save lid
- 1 can artichoke, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place mixture into the bread bowl.
- Replace the lid.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/4 hours.
This is one of my all time favorite recipes! Add 2-3 oz softened cream cheese too! yuummeeeee
This was a great twist on hot artichoke dip - my guests loved the bread bowl - definitely a winner!