Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Copied from an unknown source.
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 lb smoked mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut red pepper into 1/4-inch thick rings.
- Thinly slice onion; dice zucchini.
- Cut Swiss and smoked mozzarella into 1-inch cubes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Grease 10-inch round baking dish(at least 1-inch Deep).
- In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook red pepper, onion, and zucchini until tender.
- With slotted spoon remove vegetable mixture to baking dish; top with cheese.
- In bowl, beat eggs and pepper until blended.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients in baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until eggs are set and top is browned.
Quite a intresting way to use up cheese and vegetables. Thanks for posting.