Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on Campbell's website & modified it to suit my tastes.
- 3 -4 cups cooked potatoes, mashed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Then spread into a glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Variation: Crumbled bacon can be added before baking.
These are very tasty. I added all of the ingredients and baked them for 30 minutes. I did use the optional bacon and I think they make them extra delicious! Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag.
This was very easy to put together.I omitted the sour cream,as my mixture seemed a little loose,after adding the soup and the milk,but it didn't seem to matter (although I'm sure it will be lovely with it!!). I think that this would be great with other soup flavours too-maybe chicken or mushroom!