Based on the recipe from the Mezzetta Garlic Stuffed Olive label.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, blend the flour and paprika; add the cheese and softened butter and blend into a smooth dough.
- 3Roll 2 teaspoons of dough into a ball, then flatten into a disk.
- 4Take a single olive and place in the middle of one disk, place another on top of it, run a wet finger around the edge and seal; place wrapped olive on a lightly oil-sprayed baking sheet and repeat until you've used all the dough.
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- 6Serve warm or cooled.
- 7You can also make these with pieces of dough from refrigerator biscuits, and placing grated cheese inside the wrap with the olive.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheddar Garlic Olive Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 57.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: