1/3 Photos of Baked Cheddar Bacon Spread
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Ran across this in an old Taste of Home Holiday cookbook and I thought it sounded good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, onion and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 2Fold in bacon and 3 cups cheddar cheese.
- 3Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Serve with assorted crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheddar Bacon Spread
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 299.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g