Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Ran across this in an old Taste of Home Holiday cookbook and I thought it sounded good.
Top Review by Pets'R'us
This was very good and easy to put together. I added some finely chopped red pepper after it was cooked since I still had that in the fridge and it was nice with that. I served it with herbed toast
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, onion and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Fold in bacon and 3 cups cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with assorted crackers.