Ran across this in an old Taste of Home Holiday cookbook and I thought it sounded good.
Make and share this Baked Cheddar Bacon Spread recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, onion and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Fold in bacon and 3 cups cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
This was very good and easy to put together. I added some finely chopped red pepper after it was cooked since I still had that in the fridge and it was nice with that. I served it with herbed toast