Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious way to get your veggies. Sometimes I add other vegetables to give it a different look and taste.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 -2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 -2 clove garlic, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup corn flakes, crushed
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, grated for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring water to a boil and cook until cauliflower is cooked but still has some crunch.
- Drain off water and place cauliflower in a bowl.
- Add zuccini, garlic (if using), cheddar cheese, sour cream and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and top with cornflakes and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
I left out zucchini and had a big head of cauliflower. I used garlic powder and left out corn flakes. Steamed the caul. in micro. for about 11 minutes and it still came out slightly crispy. Nice change of pace.
Nice veggie combination! I used 1 large zucchini. I like that the zucchini keeps a little crunch to it and doesn't get mushy. I used the optional garlic and doubled it. Thanx for a great new use for homegrown zucchini!
Really enjoyed this dish. Not a big fan of cauliflower until I tried this dish. Very easy to make and the family enjoyed it. Thank you.