1/2 Photos of Baked Cauliflower
Delicious way to get your veggies. Sometimes I add other vegetables to give it a different look and taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Place cauliflower in a saucepan and cover with water.
- 3Bring water to a boil and cook until cauliflower is cooked but still has some crunch.
- 4Drain off water and place cauliflower in a bowl.
- 5Add zuccini, garlic (if using), cheddar cheese, sour cream and salt and pepper and mix well.
- 6Pour into a greased baking dish and top with cornflakes and Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 296.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 12.5 g