Recipe by bmcnichol
Another way my family enjoys cauliflower. You can use a 16 ounce bag of frozen cauliflower instead of fresh.
Top Review by Noo
I really enjoyed this dish...simple yet tasty. I do recommend that you drain the cauliflower very well, to prevent the finished article being too watery ( I leave it upside down on a tray for a while).
A great side dish to a Sunday roast-yum.
Made for PRMR.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) cancream of anything soup (I use Cream of Anything Soup Mix)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded dheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut cauliflower and cook for about ten minutes in boiling water until almost tender.
- Drain and put in baking dish.
- Whisk together cream soup, milk, salt and pepper.
- Put cheese into mixture and pour over cauliflower.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.