Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another way my family enjoys cauliflower. You can use a 16 ounce bag of frozen cauliflower instead of fresh.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) cancream of anything soup (I use Cream of Anything Soup Mix)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded dheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut cauliflower and cook for about ten minutes in boiling water until almost tender.
- Drain and put in baking dish.
- Whisk together cream soup, milk, salt and pepper.
- Put cheese into mixture and pour over cauliflower.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
I really enjoyed this dish...simple yet tasty. I do recommend that you drain the cauliflower very well, to prevent the finished article being too watery ( I leave it upside down on a tray for a while).
A great side dish to a Sunday roast-yum.
Made for PRMR.
I made this dish with roasted turkey breast. It was easy, fast and delicious. I used cream of chicken soup, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.. I drained the cauliflower very well before adding the rest of the ingredients. I omitted the salt and pepper. The taste was great!
Thanks for posting!
very good. I made this with my own home made cream of mushroom soup but used gouda instead of cheddar. Everyone enjoyed it.