1/1 Photo of Baked Cauliflower
We love to eat cauliflower made this way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter and oil until onion is tender.
- 2Add the cauliflower, salt, pepper, and saute for 2 minutes.
- 3Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- 4Melt remaining butter and toss with bread crumbs.
- 5Sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
- 6Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 358.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g