Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
GREAT CARB WATCHING RECIPE....So EASY to make...EASY to love...Keep leftovers in the fridge to snack on. The Cook's Bonus: Little prep time and little clean-up afterwards.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 -3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lemon
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil (as needed)
- salt and pepper
- romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil shallow ovenproof casserole dish.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in the prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the minced garlic.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the top of cauliflower.
- Drizzle each piece with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- Place in the preheated oven, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Test with kitchen fork for desired doneness.
- Remove and sprinkle generously with Romano cheese.
I made this recipe tonight except I used some cauliflower, some brussels sprouts cut in half and some mushrooms. It was very tasty and may become my go-to for roasted veggies.
WOW! these were absolutely DELICIOUS!!! I was a bit nervous about the lemon so I only used a 1/4 of a lemon. It turned out great though and a recipe I am sure to make many of times :) I baked mine for about 25 minutes. Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe!
AWESOME!! We are into roasted veggies right now and I must say the addition of the lemon really punches it up. The only thing that I changed was the method. I put the cauliflower in a bowl and added everything except the cheese (of course..lol) and then got in there with my hands and mixed. Put in on a baking sheet and roasted, turning them half way through. We were such piggies..the two of us ate the whole head!!!! This will be made often. My sister wants the recipe, and she hasn't even tasted it! Thanks for sharing.