Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
GREAT CARB WATCHING RECIPE....So EASY to make...EASY to love...Keep leftovers in the fridge to snack on. The Cook's Bonus: Little prep time and little clean-up afterwards.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil shallow ovenproof casserole dish.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in the prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the minced garlic.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the top of cauliflower.
- Drizzle each piece with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- Place in the preheated oven, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Test with kitchen fork for desired doneness.
- Remove and sprinkle generously with Romano cheese.