GREAT CARB WATCHING RECIPE....So EASY to make...EASY to love...Keep leftovers in the fridge to snack on. The Cook's Bonus: Little prep time and little clean-up afterwards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil shallow ovenproof casserole dish.
- 3Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in the prepared casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle with the minced garlic.
- 5Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the top of cauliflower.
- 6Drizzle each piece with olive oil.
- 7Sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- 8Place in the preheated oven, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- 9Test with kitchen fork for desired doneness.
- 10Remove and sprinkle generously with Romano cheese.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g