My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange fish on baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 3In small bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 4Fold in sour cream, onion, garlic, mustard and 1/8 teaspoon white pepper.
- 5Spoon some of mixture on top of each fillet.
- 6Bake at 375F for 20 minutes or until fish is opaque or skewer glides easily through flesh.
- 7Meanwhile in small saucepan melt butter.
- 8Blend in flour until smooth.
- 9Stir in milk, hourseradish and remaining 1/8 teaspoon white pepper.
- 10Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is bubbly and slightly thickened.
- 11Serve over fish.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Catfish Fillets with Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 120.3 mg
- Sodium 295.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 30.4 g